4 Steps To Get Your Medical License in Dubai
Updated: Jan 18
The UAE is one of the best countries to work as a doctor. The country has plenty of job opportunities and a highly advanced medical sector with high salary and benefits. We are doing all the procedures to get your medical license in Dubai or Abu Dhabi in 90 Days.
4 Steps To Get Your Medical License in Dubai :
1) Primary Assessment :
Submit the following documents to our Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) ,
within 3-5 working days , we will back to you about your eligibility.
- Personal Photo.
- Passport Photocopy.
- Medical degree (MBBS/MBChB/MD or equivalent).
- Internship certificate (For GP).
- Recognized Specialty certificate (if applying for specialist/consultant title).
- Evidence of all clinical experience or certificate(s) issued by the facility of practice
( mandatory for the last 2 years ).
- Valid practice license in country of graduation and/or country of last employment.
- Recent Good Standing Certificate (GSC) issued by the medical council/association from the country of last employment (Certificates are only valid for six (6) months from the date of issue).
- Logbook (for surgical specialties only).
- Updated CV.
2) Verify the documents through Data Follow.
- We will handle all the processes.
- Take from 1 to 2 months.
3) Enter the CBT assessment.
- After finishing step 1 you can enter the exam in parallel with step 2.
- The exam is held every month in many cities around the world.
- Every specialty has a different exam
- We will handle the exam registration and scheduling process.
4) Get the License.
- After finishing the verification process and the CBT assessment, now you are ready to receive your medical license.
Who can Register for Medical License in Dubai?
1) Specialist Doctors.
2) General Practitioners.
3) Dentist (general&specialist).
4) Nurse & Medwife.
5) Allied Healthcare.
CBT Exam :
Computer Based Testing (CBT), or online assessment, is conducted by DHA for evaluating professionals applying for a healthcare license in certain specialties to practice in the Emirate of Dubai.
CBTs are managed and run by our partner “Prometric” company through their worldwide network of 8,000 test centers in more than 160 countries.
All exams’ contents are developed and validated by Subject Matter Experts. The contents are updated on a frequent basis.
Specialties not listed in the guideline will go through Oral Assessment (e.g. Consultant titles for Physicians and Dentists).
Exam format: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Exam result: Pass or Fail
General Practice Exam :
Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology :
Public Health Medicine :
Obstetrics & Gynecology :
Family Medicine :
Emergency Medicine :
Plastic Surgery :
Orthopedic Surgery :
Critical Care Medicine :
Forensic Medicine :
Internal Medicine :
General Surgery :
Pulmonary Diseases :
Cardio - Thoracic Surgery:
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation:
Vascular Surgery :
Medical Microbiology :
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co
Medical Training in Dubai
+971 561 677 224