4 Steps To Get Your Allied Healthcare professionals License in Dubai
Updated: Dec 16, 2022
The UAE is one of the best countries to work as a Allied Healthcare professionals. The country has plenty of job opportunities and a highly advanced medical sector with high salary and benefits . We are doing all the procedures to get your medical license in Dubai or Abu Dhabi in 90 Days.
4 Steps To Get Your Allied Healthcare professionals License in Dubai :
1) Primary Assessment :
Submit the following documents to our Email (firstname.lastname@example.org),
within 2-3 working days , we will back to you about your eligibility.
- Personal Photo.
- Passport Photocopy.
- University Diploma / Associate Degree (minimum two (2) years course duration) and Transcript.
- Evidence of all clinical experience or certificate(s) issued by the facility of practice ( mandatory for the last 2 years ).
- Valid practice license in country of graduation and/or country of last employment.
- Recent Good Standing Certificate (GSC) issued by the medical council/association from the country of last employment (Certificates are only valid for six (6) months from date of issue).
- Updated CV.
2) Verify the documents through Data Follow.
- We will handle all the process.
- Take from 1 to 2 months.
3) Enter the CBT assesment.
- After finishing step 1 you can enter the exam in parallel with the step 2.
- The exam is held every month in many cities around the world .
- Every speciality has a different exam
- We will handle the exam registration and schedulling process.
4) Get the License.
- After finishing the varification process and the CBT assesment, now you are ready to receive your medical.
CBT Exam :
Computer Based Testing (CBT), or online assessment, is conducted by DHA for evaluating professionals applying for a healthcare license in certain specialties to practice in the Emirate of Dubai.
CBTs are managed and run by our partner “Prometric” company through their worldwide network of 8,000 test centers in more than 160 countries.
All exams’ contents are developed and validated by Subject Matter Experts. The contents are updated on a frequent basis.
Specialties not listed in the guideline will go through Oral Assessment (e.g. Consultant titles for Physicians and Dentists).
Exam format: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Exam result: Pass or Fail
Prosthetics & Orthotics Technologist
Prosthetics & Orthotics Technician
Medical Laboratory Technologist
Medical Laboratory Technician
Dental Lab Technician
Occupational Therapy Technician
Clinical Biochemistry Technologist
Clinical Scientist - Hematology
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co
Medical Training in Dubai
+971 561 677 224