4 Steps To Become a Nurse in Dubai
Updated: Dec 15, 2022
Nursing is perhaps the most sought-after health service in Dubai and the Middle East. Hence, qualified and experienced Nursing professionals are recruited at a higher frequency compared to other medical support staffs and diploma holders.
The nursing professionals are categorized into 5 types and depending on the candidates' educational qualification. Also, each type requires its particular duration of the clinical experience.
We are doing all the procedures to get your medical license in Dubai or Abu Dhabi in 90 Days.
1) Primary Assessment :
Submit the following documents to our Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) , within 2-3 working days , we will back to you about your eligibility.
- Personal Photo.
- Passport Photocopy.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma and transcript.
- Recognized Specialty certificate or Master/Doctoral degree (if applying for specialist/practitioner title).
- Post qualification experience certificates for the last 2 years ( 4 years for specialty )
- Valid practice license in country of graduation and/or country of last employment.
- Recent Good Standing Certificate (GSC) issued by the medical council/association from the country of last employment (Certificates are only valid for six (6) months from date of issue).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Updated CV.
2) Verify the documents through Data Follow.
- We will handle all the process.
- Take from 1 to 2 months.
3) Enter the CBT assesment.
- After finishing step 1 you can enter the exam in parallel with the step 2.
- The exam is held every month in many cities around the world .
- Every speciality has a different exam
- We will handle the exam registration and schedulling process.
4) Get the License.
- After finishing the varification process and the CBT assesment , now you are ready to receive your medical license.
CBT Exam :
Computer Based Testing (CBT), or online assessment, is conducted by DHA for evaluating professionals applying for a healthcare license in certain specialties to practice in the Emirate of Dubai.
CBTs are managed and run by our partner “Prometric” company through their worldwide network of 8,000 test centers in more than 160 countries.
All exams’ contents are developed and validated by Subject Matter Experts. The contents are updated on a frequent basis.
Specialties not listed in the guideline will go through Oral Assessment (e.g. Consultant titles for Physicians and Dentists).
Exam format: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Exam result: Pass or Fail
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co
Medical Training in Dubai
+971 561 677 224